Friday 3 September 2021

Magic Science

This is the 3rd blog post about the 3rd task and it was my favourite subject Science we had to make a bouncing egg we needed Vinegar jar food colouring and a raw egg we had to fill our container with about 1 cup of vinegar and add the food colouring of our choice then carefully put the raw egg into the jar after 24 hours  you can gentle roll and bounce the eggs to see what happens. I didn't do the experiment because we ran out of eggs.I  found it tricky to fill out the slides . I found it easy make upa background. My digital learning objects shows that I can Embed my slides. Next time I would definitely try doing the experiment.

Have you made a bouncing egg? What food colouring did you use? Did you use coke or vinegar? Tell in the comments

Here's my slides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.